Unit 2 Week 1 9/11/18

Overall this week was difficult. we had a lot less direction than in the other units but I tried to follow the instructions as best as I could. I made initial sketches of a 1:25 drawing and did my best to get as many of the measurement as I could. Because I learned how to measure and do technical drawings in Engineering I am going about it the way I was taught by measuring everything from a datum edge and see later on if that is correct. I find measuring from a  datum far more accurate and easier to get the initial measurements correct instead of adding all the lengths up to make an over all length. I progressed well I think and tried to get a second elevation done. I didn’t quite finish the second elevation in this week but I’m hoping I will have time in week 2 to complete the work.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *